- PlayStation Network Product Manager James Thorpe
has announced that PlayTV is set to get even better on the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.
To quote: You may have heard in Andy House's speech at gamescom that PlayTV is set for some pretty interesting extra features before the end of this year, so just wanted to run you through the new features with you on here. Although I'm in Cologne giving demos of PlayTV, I'll do my best to answer any questions you have.
Just in case you haven't heard much about this great gadget for your PS3, here's a really quick look at the basics.
• PlayTV is the little black box that lets you watch, pause and record free-to-air digital TV on your PS3.
• Pause, rewind and record Live TV, watch one channel while you record another and even record programmes while playing games.
• PlayTV features an easy to use programme guide to help you easily plan your viewing.
• If you have a PSP, VAIO laptop or Sony Ericsson AINO phone, you can take all these great features with you, wherever you go. Remote Play enables you to watch live television in superb quality, access previously recorded programmes and organise your media library anywhere in the world. All you need is a wireless Internet connection.
• PlayTV also lets you...