- Edge of Reality Community Manager Jason Heitman
announced today that the Loadout: Phase Zero update is out now, and confirmed that Phase One on PS4 is incoming!
Below are the details, to quote: What it do, PlayStation fans? How has 2015 been treating y'all?
Ah man, are we excited! We've released our first update for Loadout on PS4! We've taken all your feedback over the past few weeks and crammed a huge list of awesome improvements and outrageous additions (you will know it when you see it) to the Loadout universe.
The main focus of this update is to fine tune Loadout as a whole, tighten up spots that needed some lovin', and provide you with a great foundation for future updates. So hop on your PS4 and spin up Loadout, and get back to crushing the Kroad and annihilating your human enemies.
We're calling this update Phase Zero. Why Phase Zero? Because we felt like Phase One was too long to wait. Want the lowdown on what to expect? Get the quick and dirty on the patch notes below!
Phase Zero Update:
• New Playable Character - Disco Kroad Tony.
• Significant AI improvements.
• Buy weapon parts directly with Blutes in weaponcrafting.
• Extensive weapon balance tuning.
• Analog running (player will run after holding the...