130w ago - Similar to other recent PlayStation 3 titles, a Duke Nukem Forever v1.01 patch update (28.13MB) is now available from Sony for PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) users making it the next 03.5000 update for a 03.6000 title.
For those curious, the game's TITLE_ID is BLES-01147 with the patch version 01.01 entitled Duke Nukem Forever Additional Content
Finally, multiMAN PS3 back-up users can download the latest game update patch from within the application, then simply put it on a USB drive and select install via 'Install Packages' and the .SFO file will automatically be changed as outlined below:
1. Insert Disc in PS3
2. Start Multiman
3. Highlight Duke Nukem and press Triangle
4. Select UPDATE
5. Save the file [28MBish]
6. Exit to XMB
7. Install update via PACKAGE INSTALLER
8. Boot Game via MM allowing...
1. Private keys can not be calculated for any firmware> = 3.56, and are NOT in any site, which for some are private (only the Sony has, and if we make a mistake it was thanks to them which they applied the algorithm So encryption of data and a few mathematical operations could calculate the private keys).
2. IF you can create a CFW 3.61, the only obstacle is to get the public keys, which can be drawn SI, with varying degrees of difficulty but you can. Each loader is encrypted with a private key and decrypted with the corresponding public key. But the lowest level loader in a FW is encrypted and decrypted with the root key, which is invariably because the root public key used to decrypt the loader is located in the metldr (obviously, the metldr will have to have the public key to decrypt the loader) and metldr NOT be updated in any way, so that...
For those curious, the PS3 video game (BCUS-98125) is 14.273 GB in size with a 2GB PS3 HDD install required and it contains no big files. The Infamous 2 PlayStation 3 EBOOT.BIN file is from a Debug update compiled with the PS3 3.60 SDK but not signed with any keys, so users can simply run it through EBOOTFix to sign it for PS3 CFW and JailBreak devices.
Currently it does not work without disc in drive, and below are some...