From the ReadMe file: This patch will take the original Rebug 3.55.1 PUP file and update it with both the official Update 0.1 and official Rebug Privacy Patch. NO other changes have been made! This is a diff patch only!
AS THE REBUG TEAM HAVE STATED: "If you choose to post links to our software that does not directly link to rebug.me we will seriously consider not release anything relating to the PS3. This includes Rebug and future versions of Rebug. We rely on visitors to our site that visit our ad sponsors to help offset the cost of the server."
DO NOT MIRROR EITHER THE ORIGINAL REBUG FIRMWARE OR THE PATCHED OUTPUT FILE THIS CREATES! GET THE OFFICIAL REBUG FIRMWARE FROM: rebug.me
The newly patched REBUG_355.1_PS3UPDAT.PUP should have a MD5 of: 7ED26897FA53D1925D385EB188A56D47
Also remember to use the Rebug selector to switch back to normal mode before installing, otherwise the version spoof will prevent 3.55 from being reinstalled.
THIS DOESNT ALLOW PSN - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - FOR 3.55 ONLY
THIS WILL NOT WORK ON REBUG FIRMWARE
3.65 Version Spoofer 2.0 is much faster and safer to use than the previous version spoofers. It works like the ★ Rebug Selector and backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots leaving no room for end-user error.
Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 3.65 Version Spoof files to your PS3
Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)
Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)
Rebug Update Package 0.1
THIS DOESNT ALLOW PSN - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - FOR REBUG 3.55.1 ONLY
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have installed the so-called Advance...
To quote, roughly translated: The update method is just the same as the previous:
1. Place the "update.bin" into the root directory, pull out and then insert, the U disk will be popup, at this time, place the cheatlist.dat into the root directory of the U disk.
2. If need to update the cheatlist.dat, must insert a TF card to the P3GO, and then the computer can identify U disk of the P3GO. If insert into a PS3, the TF must by pulled out, otherwise the PS3 can not recognize it. (The unknown device appeared on PS3 is normal)
3. After completing the update, pls install the CODEUNIQUE_355_auto_detect. CU management software, "CHET11111_ONLY CHEAT_355.pkg" do not have the functions of game guide, can use with the 3rd management software
4.Very sorry, the dongle without this kind of IC chips can...
130w ago - Today an anonymous author has released an Easy Spoof TCL Mod 6.66 to 9.90 for use with PS3 MFW Builder and also a PS3 Advanced Mode Patch for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users on Rebug PS3 CFW v3.55.1 followed by a PS3 Firmware v3.66 Spoof Plug-In for MFW Builder via French site PS3-Addict.
Those using the PS3 Easy Spoof TCL Mod 6.66 to 9.90 should be aware that it will only spoof the PS3 Firmware version number, meaning while it will prevent the PS3 from updating it won't allow PSN access or running newer PlayStation 3 titles and the risk of not being able to downgrade or update your console again is always present when using such applications.
For those keeping track, Operation Flashpoint: Red River's TITLE_ID is BLES-01171 with the patch version 01.01.
MultiMAN PS3 back-up users can download the latest game update patch from within the application, then simply put it on a USB drive and select install via 'Install Packages' and the .SFO file will automatically be changed as outlined below:
1. Insert Disc in PS3
2. Start Multiman
3. Highlight Operation Flashpoint: Red River and press Triangle
4. Select UPDATE
5. Save the file [48MBish]
6. Exit to XMB
7. Install update via PACKAGE INSTALLER
8. Boot Game via MM allowing MM to change PARAM.SFO
Quick Reminder: The more games that get added to Damox.net, the more games I can search for updates and can report have 3.5000 patches.