To quote: Hi guys, here is my first release of MultiMan Retro Cover Renamer MMRetroCR or I should call it MM Retro Tools.
At first it was made to rename covers only but I been adding more features, and now for first release it has many other uses. Please take a look at the readme...
MultiMan Retro Cover Renamer - MMRetroCR
"Making it easier to manage retro covers for use with MultiMan"
by CaptainCPS-X, 2011.
• Automatic ROM scanning for supported systems.
• Support ROM recognition for: NES, SNES, Genesis, VBA (GB, GBC, GBA).
• ZIP verification when needed, ensuring it contains a valid ROM.
• Single ROM adding and removing from list.
• Individual cover assigment feature for each listed ROM.
• Ability to clear cover assigment for a selected ROM.
• PNG Cover preview.
• Automatic renaming of cover images to match the ROM sets.
• Automatic generation of Covers .PKG files ready to be installed in the PS3 / MultiMan.
131w ago - Today Microsoft has unveiled the upcoming Windows 8 Operating System at the D9 conference where a preview of the new OS was demonstrated.
The UI has changed considerably now being similar to Windows Phone 7's Metro UI, and those interested can check out the video below alongside the official Microsoft press release.
Press Release: REDMOND, Wash. - June 1, 2011 - Today, at the D9 Conference, we demonstrated the next generation of Windows, internally code-named "Windows 8," for the first time. Windows 8 is a reimagining of Windows, from the chip to the interface. A Windows 8-based PC is really a new kind of device, one that scales from touch-only small screens through to large screens, with or without a keyboard and mouse.
The demo showed some of the ways we've reimagined the interface for a new generation of touch-centric hardware. Fast, fluid and dynamic, the experience has been transformed while keeping the power, flexibility and connectivity of Windows intact.
Here are a few aspects of the new interface we showed today:
• Fast launching of apps from a tile-based Start screen,...
132w ago - Today PlayStation 3 hacker SvenGDK has released PS3 Multi Tools for Windows v2, which allows users to manage their PS3 games, download the latest PS3 CFW, sign packages, format HDDs to FAT32, copy games and more.
To quote: What is PS3 Multi Tools for Windows?
"PS3 Multi Tools for Windows" is the new version of "Multi Tools for PS3".
With this tool you can:
• Manage your games
• NEW: Work faster with the new execution box (Execute commands like "copy" or "format")
• Easily copy games to other HDDs
• Format a HDD to FAT32 (over 32GB)
• Sign Package files (.pkg)
• Easy report bugs with the Reporter (Under settings)
• NEW: Download the newest Custom Firmwares like DualBoot CFW
• NEW: Get always the latest of your PS3 CFW Backup Manager like Multiman
• Easy select your HDD for games on the menu (NEW: If not found, you can enter it manually)
• New Design
• Improved copy speed
• Added a clock