- A new build of the Wii GameCube homebrew launcher is now available. For those who aren't aware, as the name implies it allows you to launch GameCube homebrew on the Wii.
Download: Wii GameCube Homebrew Launcher v0.2
Changes in Version 0.2:
1. Support for front SD slot.
2. GameCube disc should work normally.
DOL loader is patched into MIOS. If Wii switches to GameCube mode, the DOL loader is always started. The loader will start GameCube homebrew if loaded by GCBooterHomebrew. The loader launches the normal GC loader if no homebrew is detected. This behavior can be disabled by reinstalling a normal MIOS. I don't have a GameCube disc, so I don't have tested it.
1. Copy RVL-mios-v5.wad.out.wad into root of front SD card (This file is not part of the archive and is located on Super Mario Galaxy Disc (EU)). If you use a different version, this is on your own risk. The MIOS patching wad installer will only allow to install MIOS. This can only break the GC mode. Loader should not patch any starlet code.
2. Patch MIOS using MIOSPatchingWADInstaller. CAUTION: I can't test if GameCube disc are still working, but it...