To quote: New update has arrived to the popular Kmeaw LV2 patcher now with the support of Syscall 36 and Waninkoko V2 CFW. The version is still the same though as according to Kmeaw himself, no code has been changed.
kmeaw: i have added sc36 payload
kmeaw: it is still v8
kmeaw: no code has been changed
kmeaw: just new .txt and .bin files
lv2patcher : Dukio, sorry, I have updated the lv2patcher again icon smile Kmeaw LV2 Patcher V8 *Updated* Syscall 36 Payload, Waninkoko V2 CFW Support The difference is minor – I have added a delay into gamepad reading loop which fixes accidental skipping while the user is selecting the patchset.
In related PS3 homebrew news today rms has made available NOR UnPKG followed by PS3 eEID Splitter source code.
Finally, Mathieulh shared a theory on how to unlock the 8th...
151w ago - Today the MC68000/Z80 arcade emulator for PlayStation 3 has been updated to FBANext PS3 Custom Build v2 (Wonderpatch) FIXED r417 and now supports Firmware 1.92 and 3.41 for PS3 JailBreak users and GeoHot Custom Firmware 3.55 as well, followed by r22 with a PARAM.SFO fix and r422 Custom v1 which adds a 1.92 PKG fix and triple buffering.
This is just a first come first serve, don't use this because you will lose JailBreak. This is nice to use for the fact that it puts the apps_home and game install and homebrew folder on your xmb, this has been done by, ACID, REBUG, and myself. Although we haven't made them into PUPs, you can certainly add the app_home, and install folder to XMB.
Try it Before You Buy it. If you don't like it Return. That being said, try CFW Retail just use comgenie to transfer files from your dev_flash folder to you usb folder and replace /vhs folder with one provided. Then run a custom usb loader of your choice.
PUP coming soon, that should re-enable blu-ray. Am busy testing so be patient
1. New fixes to xmb moved a few more things around
2. Did not take...
1) Proper category_game_tool2.xml required to enable PS2 disc icon in XMB/GAME column in jailbreak mode
2) Original PS2 game required
3) Original PS3 game required
4) PS2 backup extracted in one of the folders where multiMAN looks for games (usually with your PS3 backups)
1) Reboot your PS3 in JB mode
2) Put original PS3 disc
3) Launch multiMAN and mount your PS2 game backup
4) Replace the PS3 disc with original PS2 disc
5) PS2 disc icon should appear in GAMES column. Try to launch it.