• A PSP1000 or PSP2000 with TA-088v2 or below and PSP2000 with TA-090v1 Motherboard only (PSP2000 with TA-088v3 and all PSP3000 are not supported)
• A PSP with Custom Firmware 5.50GEN-A already installed
Changes in 5.50 GEN-B:
• The bug that prevented disabling the VSH Menu has been resolved.
• The select button can either start the Recovery (Recovery in VSH), the VSH Menu (default) or do nothing at all (for those who use the remote play between PSP and PS3)
• Updated network off M33
• Jo Evangelion The game can be launched.
• Pandora options are available in the VSH menu and Recovery
• Option Flash1 Format: adding a check that prevents the Flash1 format if it is in VSH.
• 3 new functions in the VSH Menu, as follows:
• Shutdown device (turn off)
• Make Normal Battery...
• Support for functions of official Firmware 5.50
• Functions standby reset and Pandora have been removed
• The plug-in Bubbletune to classify games according to category was deleted
• Patch Slim Colors Bubbletunes was deleted
• The pops is functional (emulation of PS1 games to work)
• The custom firmware 5.50GEN-A supports the launch of ISO and of PS1 games
• Popsloader and all plugins are normally incurred.
• The option "hide your MAC address is always available in the recovery
236w ago - Today PSP Custom Firmware 5.03 GEN-A for HEN has been released, which includes support for PSP-3000 and PSP-2000 v3 consoles, PS1 games, PSP back-ups, GEN VSH and Recovery Menus and access to PSN.
An installation video is below, and from the included ReadMe file:
1. Connect your PSP to the computer in USB Mode when you have loaded ChickHEN R2.
2. Unzip 5.03GEN-A_for_HEN.zip on your desktop by example
3. double-click on LAUNCH-ME.exe (GUI)
4. PSP Model: choose options PSP-2000 or PSP-3000 (depends of your PSP)
5. Mode: Choose option FULL
6. PSP Install : Choose option YES
7. push START.
8. the files are copied on your PSP.
9. Disconnect the PSP from USB.
10. Launch the main EBOOT.PBP using ChickHEN R2 (only R2! NOT R1!).
11. When the app load, press L or R to flash the firmware in your flash. YOU ONLY NEED MAKE IT ONE TIME!
12. Press () to reboot in the custom firmware.