Below is the video of Uncharted 2 Gameplay Footage on PS3 Slim with PS JailBreak alongside a rough translation of the PS3 JailBreak guide.
To quote: "During the holidays, it's hot, we needed someone to motivate test PSJailbreak, and it is Jean-Luc who performed the tests on the chip.
Installing the PS3 PS JailBreak Chip:
• The PS3 must have software version 3.41
• The PS3 should be unplugged to the slim version or switch off the PS3 with FAT.
• Put the chip psjailbreak USB into a USB port of PS3 console off completely (not standby).
• Connect or turn the switch ON the PS3.
• Turn on the PS3 with the power button and immediately press EJECT to activate the chip.
• The LEDs light up the smart red and green at the same time
• The chip is PsJailbreak is...
172w ago - Earlier today we saw the PS JailBreak dissected, and now we have a new video from modsupplier via YouTube of the PS JailBreak PS3 modchip video guide in HD!
To quote from the video's caption: "Here is the official introduction video from Modsupplier.com for the PS Jailbreak PS3 modchip, we show how to setup the backup manager, how to backup your games and some general tips and tricks to using the PS Jailbreak.
This is the world's first PS3 mod chip and sure to be a hit, if anyone has any questions about the PS Jailbreak feel free to email us anytime.
No this video is not fake, this is about the third one to be uploaded and confirmed real. If you are looking to expand your PS3 console the PS Jailbreak is your ticket to doing so."
172w ago - As a follow-up to our previous post from yesterday, today some PS JailBreak pictures, preliminary reviews, a FAQ / guide and fresh videos have arrived.
To begin, PS3JailBreak.com has posted up pictures of the PS JailBreak instructions and cover letter (pictured below) along with the following additional PS JailBreak details, to quote:
• Do tools like SN Systems Target Manger work while this mod is being used? No Target Manager does not connect, it tries but fails.
• Does a debug settings menu appear like on PS3 Test units? No this does not appear when using the dongle.
• Can the USB Dongle be dumped? Possibly however initial common attempts to dump it have failed. The dongle is detected as an Unknown USB device in windows. It does not show up as a storage device. Trying to raw dump it with programs like Hex workshop also do not detect it since it doesn't show as a storage device.
• Does the dongle only need to be used once to convert my PS3 to a debug unit? No, you must use it every time...
173w ago - SCEA Product Marketing Specialist David Bull has shared a video today spotlighting a fresh PS3 trailer for Dead Nation on the PlayStation 3 entertainment system dubbed the New Zombie Survival Guide.
To quote: With zombies coming at you from every angle in Dead Nation, you'll need to know the basics of surviving the zombie apocalypse! Watch the Zombie Survival Guide below.
Dead Nation offers up a variety of weapons to tackle the different zombie types that are after your brains. The combination of the Rifle's power and accuracy is effective for taking out the big zombies coming at you from a distance.
Use your Shotgun when entering tight alleyways and crossing bridges to ensure you stop anything coming at you. Surrounded by a horde of zombies? Whip out that SMG and spray those bullets all directions. And of course there's my personal favorite: light 'em up with the flamethrower and watch as a single burning zombie turns into a walking forest fire!
Now don't forget to use the environment and your secondary weapons as distractions. You can fire at vending machines and watch the zombies run towards the spitting cans dispensing from the machine making themselves easy targets for you and your SMG. Now imagine...
174w ago - SCEE Online Designer Wael Naguib has shared a guide today on how to create your own PS3 Themes for the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.
To quote: I am one of the Online Designers here at PlayStation Europe and I am here to talk to you about how to create your very own PS3 custom themes. Here is the PS3 Custom Theme Tool download.
I have created several custom themes available on PlayStation Store - you may be familiar with themes such as Manga, Graffiti and Rag-doll Kung-fu. The Manga and Graffiti themes were created on a PC and are based on my creative interests in urban street art, Japanese anime and Manga comics.
Coming up with theme ideas is really fun and can be challenging; I've discovered it's always good to start your ideas by thinking of a good background image before you begin work on the icons. A character, scene or texture is a good starting point to begin with and that will help you ensure your icons will fit with the chosen background.
If you like to keep things simple you can use the icons provided with the theme kit and edit them however you like e.g. change the colour of the icons or maybe add some shadow behind.