47w ago - Today we have received word of the Code Unique 3 (CU3) PlayStation 3 cheat device which supports Custom Firmware including Kmeaw, Rebug and Rogero PS3 CFW.
Below are the details from the official site, as follows:
1. Unique dongle in the world which support ps3 all firmwares (Kmeaw 3.55 / Rogero 4.21 / 4.3 / Rebug 4.3) simultaneously
2. Built-in 4 MB Flash and ACTEL chip set, powerful calculation power, support static and dynamic multi level pointer, modify games thoroughly.
3. Provide in game screen capture.
4. Support custom db st.dat, support plain text codes, in that way take advantage your own codes easily, no matter.
5. Support dual codes db update, you can switch code db in management section.
1: Download PS3_CU3_4.X.pkg and install to PS3
2. Download according codes db to any usb disk root directory cheatlist.dat Official code update file (Official support cheat code in 4.xx cfw, and VIP support)
cheatcu2.dat Custom dat file (non official, game sites and forum released file, file name"st.dat" should be rename to "cheatcu2.dat" )
cheatcu2.txt Custom txt file (Complete open protocol, you can add, delete , modify your own cheat code)
3. CU3 support dual...
55w ago - Following up on their previous release, French developers Dev-Team-SPT / ARCH have released PS3 CFW Arch CEX 4.30 Rev 2.00 and 4.00 Custom Firmware alongside a MultiMAN Stealth version for those with flashers who don't mind experimenting.
To quote, roughly translated: Revision 2.00 CFW Update to 4.30 released with CEX ARCH fixes and additions detailed below and a version of MultiMAN v04.13.00 Stealth.
As a reminder, a version of MultiMAN Stealth allows you to play backups of your games when connecting to PSN but you will appear as extended spirited play on the game demo version of JAP-NPJA90067 instead that you see on MultiMAN. A big thanks to Deank manager for Great About!
NOTE => For the moment it is too dangerous to release a 4.31 CFW because too unstable (a Core_os re-compiled on different CFW / OFW does not mix well with our ps3 as we have seen recently). I prefer the stability brickage massive!
Installation directory MultiMAN Stealth => dev_hdd0 / game / NPJA90067.
55w ago - Following up on his previous version, today PlayStation 3 developer Rogero has updated his PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) to CEX 4.30 and 4.21 version 2.00 with the changes outlined below alongside a new multiMAN v04.12.00 release followed by multiMAN v04.13.00.