For those curious, Rogero PS3 Open Backup Manager v6.2 removes the Hermes Patch code to comply with his v3 Payload.
To quote, roughly translated: Rogero offers a new version of its manager in V6.1 qui is based on the Open Manager, like any other kind of applications you can copy your originals on your storage media inside and outside, start your backup.
This game managers display a wallpaper of your games when you pass it. It will be noted on the patch manager Hermes are disabled by default and they only become active when using payload supporting Peek / Poke commands (PSGroove v1.1, v1.0 Hermes ...) in order to avoid compatibility problems with the first payload. You can also enable / disable "live load" with L3.
You can find both versions in the archive, a backup, replacing the default manager (with ID LAUN12345) and another using the ID LAUN12350.
165w ago - Update: For those curious exactly why PS3 3.42 Firmware version games won't run with PS3 JailBreak, HERE is why, to quote:
"Apparently with the introduction of 3.42 firmware, Sony added new encryption keys for their games. What this means is all new games will begin using these keys (MOH being the first). Since 3.41 firmware doesn't contain these encryption keys, the firmware can't decrypt and run newer games. When it fails to decrypt a game it produces the error 80010019.
Don't panic just yet, this isn't the end of all hope for playing newer games on 3.41 firmware. If hackers somehow figure out a way to decrypt these newer games' executable (EBOOT.BIN), they could then redistribute the decrypted executable for each new game. Then the new games could be once again playable on 3.41. However, do not get your hopes up as this is a ways off. It seems for now, jailbroken consoles are stuck with the current crop of games."
Previously it was reported that F1 2010 was the first game to require PS3 Firmware 3.42, however, today lineX7 has confirmed...
165w ago - Today Hermes at Elotrolado.net (linked above) released his PSGroove custom payload v3 and as a result moh.sakhaii has updated Open Manager for PS3 to version 1.15 followed by 1.16, 1.17, 1.17.1 and 1.17.2 updates.
• Loads PIC1.PNG out of the game directory to display in full resolution as the background. Images are cached into /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/cache/ by TitleID in order to speed up browsing of backups on USB devices
• Homebrew mode now displays the current IP address in the bottom left corner
• Multi-language support. Language is determined at runtime based on the current system setting. At the moment the application supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Swedish, more to be added hopefully soon
• Displays free space below the available storage devices
• Built in FTP now has access to the full filesystem...
166w ago - Here is OpenSplit v1.0 to split 4+GB files via PC for Open Manager on the PS3 followed shortly by version 1.1 which includes some bug fixes and version 1.2, and deanrr shared a similar app called Split4G which he detailed HERE.