- This weekend Team XeDEV
released their new homebrew XBox 360 dashboard dubbed XeXMenu v1.0 (formerly Xexloader) with FTP support and more.
Download: XeXMenu v1.0
/ XeXMenu v1.0
To quote: You might be wondering why it's XeDEV who are releasing this.. Since some people left the team, they don't want to retain the "freexex" name anymore. Also changed the name to XeXMenu (this is because XeXLoader is now much more of a menu than just a loader). So enjoy the new stuff :
- Gametitle extraction from NXEART if possible (toggle)
- Games with more than just one XEX will show up multiple times
* Embedded FTP Server to transfer your stuff directly from your computer
- Use xbox:xbox@ip:21
* Use FTP to read/write/delete your onboard flash
- Only user flash/flash is able to do that!
* Support for all found XEX files. Not just default.xex (toggle)
* Shows the content of any GAMES folder on any device
- Use GAMES, APPLICATIONS, EMULATORS for auto discovery menu on each device
* Switch between games/apps/emus in the discovery menu using RB/LB
* Auto scale skins for most...