166w ago - A few weeks back we reported on a Bad Company 2 Edition Custom PS3 Slim by jriquelmeyt, and today he posted another creation via MandiocaGamer (linked above) which he named the Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition PlayStation 3 Slim mod.
To quote: "I'm Javier Riquelme, jriquelme, from Asuncion-Paraguay, and this is my new Mod.
Here, a crappy video, and some photos from the process. Enjoy!... I hope you like it."
Those interested can check out his Call of Duty: Black Ops Edition Custom PS3 Slim mod video below!
173w ago - Today Activision has announced new Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige and Hardened Editions today alongside a video trailer.
To quote from DualShockers.com (linked above) on their contents and pre-order details:
The Call of Duty: Black Ops Prestige Edition comes with:
RC-XD Video Surveillance Vehicle:
• Fully custom RC vehicle modeled after in-game RC-XD Killstreak Reward
• Video camera to send wireless video to Transmitter
• Microphone to send wireless audio to Transmitter
• Digital proportional steering and throttle
• Independent suspension
• Display stand
• 2" backlit TFT 220 x176 color screen to receive video from car
• Integrated speaker to receive audio from car
• Custom pistol grip style RC controller
• High and low speed settings
• Up to 200ft control range
The full Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition includes:
• Limited edition Black Ops Collector's Medal w/display case
• 4 extra playable co-op maps not in the standard edition
• Black Ops PS Home avatar outfit (or Black Ops Xbox Live avatar outfit)
• Premium, special-edition SteelBook™ case
• Call of Duty:...
174w ago - Developed by Treyarch, below is the newly released multiplayer teaser trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops which arrives this November for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS and Wii.
Personally, to me this just looks like Modern Warfare 2 with a remote control car, cameras, shooting knives, and a crossbow. Hey, but that's just my opinion.
In multiplayer modes, vehicles will return but with a different handling to that in World at War. Some PC specific features that were taken away from Infinity Ward's Modern Warfare 2 will return, such as lean and dedicated servers.
"Create-a-Class 2.0" will allow enhanced customization with appearance items as well as the usual perks. New killstreak rewards include a napalm strike, an RC explosive car and guided missiles.
Also, for the first time in the series, players will be able to record and save clips from online gameplay and there will be a unique four-player online co-op mode.
Check out the Call of Duty: Black Ops multiplayer teaser trailer below!