- Following up on his previous
release, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated to PSN Patch v2.22 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: psnpatch 2.22.zip
To quote: [2.22] Feb/06/2014 - PSNPatch 2.22 Changelog:
- Corrects small bug importing cert when spoofing version. If you spoofed 4.46 cobra version with psnpatch 2.21, please use psnpatch 2.22 to remove spoof and activate again.
- Spoofs cobra 4.46 firmware to version 4.55 (*);
- Imports new certs from files/cert/ when spoofing version.
- "cobra_version.txt" is now on files/ (older cobra_version.txt will be deleted at startup);
- Integrity check is made when entering cobra menu;
- Includes webMAN 1.29;
(*) If you already spoofing firmware version, first disable it then enable to the new version. Currently only Cobra 4.46...