has updated PSP Filer today, a file management application designed for PSP. For those who don't know, PSP Filer allows users to edit, copy, delete, and transfer files on the memory stick and flash memory.
Download: PSP Filer v5.5
[Right-click, Save As]
Changelog from the included changes.txt file:
- fixed a bug that time stamp of folders in zipfile was corrupted.
- changed a feature to close window when copying done.
before: pushing cross to close it.
now: pushing either circle or cross to close it.
- changed a feature pushing right arrow:
before: mark all files in folder.
now: mark/unmark all files in folder.
- removed a feature pushing left arrow, to unmark all files in folder.
- added a feature to move to parent folder by pushing left arrow + circle.
- added a feature to save this folder to default (this folder appears in next startup) by pushing left arrow + START.
- added a feature to move to default folder by pushing left arrow + triangle.
- added a feature to restore opened folders in archive files after copying/deleting files.
(note: restoring feature is slow: you have to wait a lot if you open many...