• Support for command and dip_plugin Cover in ehcmodule
• Be deleted using the CIOS 249 (not needed, nor supports the features of uLoader, although suppressed by label)
• Added support 16:9
• Added screensaver mode
• Add alternate menu setup, where you can select whether BCA disk is taken from the database (sd: / bca_database.txt) or in the case of HDD disk / pendrive get the BCA database and 0x100 offset program it in the game
• Add button (slider below) to suppress the vibration of the controller. Furthermore, it has fixed the shakes that occurred occasionally in the read / write
• Add button (top slider) to select 4 icons and 2 sizes for the pointer (hand "special", skull, life preservers and hook [+ laughs]). In case of alternative uLoader, continues with his hand always.
• Add cute...
206w ago - Sun Driver (SATA version) arrives with very nice and simple retail packaging and a couple hdd's ready to be tested!
Installation is very simple (no harder than replacing the drive)
The fit for power, flat cable and sata data/power are all very solid (sata connections are especially tight which is nice because I've some cheap sata connectors on other devices where the cable can fall out if bumped)
2.5in hdd fit's nicely as expected. The tight power/data connection and 2 mounting screws are more than enough to keep the hdd in place and secure.
A good look over Sun Drivers PCB shows of the quality from manufacturing.. all connections, components, etc are clean and there is no slop left over or bad solder here!
NOTE: (Sun Driver may come shipped to you with switches all set to "ON" please REMEMBER switch them all away from led -> to take advantage of the GC SunDiskMenu01.ISO to switch games)
Some sexy photo's of Sun Driver's led showing status. Old face plate mod for SunDisk .. will probably do some nice mod for Sun Driver soon also
Installing games and configuring Sun Driver is easy and fast.
Power on Wii with "Eject" button and 4 switches to the right and...
207w ago - Media Molecule recently released the LittleBigPlanet v1.22 Danish Blue update, followed directly by version 1.23 for Sony's PS3 entertainment system.
The update features are detailed below, however, some of them are only available to those with the Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit.
• Water now available to creators who own the Pirates of the Caribbean Premium Level Kit, and playable via community levels for everyone. Check the FAQ for more information on controlling water.
• Added 11 new trophies. See details here.
• Scuba Gear Powerup -The Scuba Gear object gives Sackboy an infinite air supply when he is underwater.
• Bubble Machine -The Bubble Machine refills Sackboy's air supply if he is in close proximity to the object. It can be operated on or off by a switch object.
• Water Switch - The Water Switch is a switch that is activated when it is submerged in water. It can be connected to the same objects as other switches.
• Global Water Object - Similar to the Global Lighting Object the GWO can change the water's settings over a specified time when it is triggered.
212w ago - It's been quite some time since we had an update on PS3 MegaBox (or similar frontends) primarily because Sony removed the OtherOS and Linux options from the PS3 Slim.
However, yesterday DemonHades (linked above) experimented with installing the latest PS3 MegaBox Linux Media Center via USB pendrive.
That being said, those who wish to revisit PS3 MegaBox can grab the recently released version 2.1 Final (1.3GB in size) from Spanish site Megalandia along with some compatibility and multilanguage fixes.
For those curious, PS3 MegaBox v2.1 has the following features, roughly translated:
• It turns your PlayStation 3 into a complete system multimedia.
• It takes advantage of to the maximum the possibilities your video console.
• It transforms the television into your main maintenance center. It enjoys like in your PC, but from the comfort of your hall.
• It accedes to Internet, electronic mail, films and videos in network, series, music... unloading thousands of gratuitous games.