162w ago - Last week we reported on the MAG Escalation expansion patch heading to PlayStation 3, and now Jeremy Dunham has confirmed that the add-on pack and PS3 patch v2.02a will arrive today- November 4, 2010.
To quote: Our MAG "Escalation" add-on pack has seen a short delay from its original release date of November 2. The good news is that the postponement is a short one and that our new DLC will be available starting tomorrow, November 4.
As a thank you to our loyal fans, we've activated a "Double XP" bonus of +100% to MAG as a whole, which stacks with other in-game bonuses for quite an XP haul (note: the "Directives" queue will not award extra XP during this period).
As of yesterday, we've also kept our originally-planned price drop for the first MAG add-on pack, "Interdiction," to $4.99 (US).
In addition, as some of you may have already discovered through PSN promotional materials, we're also offering a special discount of $7.99 (US) on the "Escalation" DLC pack!
This promotion will be offered to anyone who previously purchased Interdiction at its original price prior to 12am Pacific Time, October 28, 2010*. The discounted price for...
163w ago - Today Jeremy Dunham Zipper Interactive has announced that the MAG v2.02 PS3 patch is incoming addressing issues with PlayStation Move and parachuting, now users won't be stiff as a board when parachuting in.
To quote: As we continue our quest to provide the best first-person shooting experience possible, the team here at Zipper Interactive has made a couple of changes to MAG that you can find in our latest patch.
You'll be able to download MAG v2.02 starting today, October 27. Be sure to grab it when it becomes available!
And now, the changes: Patch v2.02 - Available October 27, 2010 - 35MB (TPPS), N/A (DLS)
• Modified FRAGO bonuses so that they are applied more evenly for players located on the upper floors of multi-storied buildings
• Fixed problem that prevented PlayStation Move users from controlling their character while parachuting
• Updated PlayStation Move "Aim" tuning values
190w ago - PSP homebrew coder vosman of CNGBA.com has released PSNFcker v2.01 BETA, a Plug-In for PSP that allows you to once again access the PSN store via PlayStation Portable to download games and play online.
• A new code is inserted in the plug-in to force skip "Currently, the server may be down for maintenance or updating. Please try again later (20000001)" error screen, no need to modify the FAKE REGION of, FAKE REGION can be set to any regional or disabled.
1. Unzip the folder, copy to the PSP Memory Stick root directory.
2. Open the PSP memory stick directory "seplugins" folder (not on their new one) in the "GAME" text.
3. Copy the following "ms0: / psnfcker / psnfcker.prx 1" (be careful not to copy the quotation marks and rename the directory correctly)
4. Separate from the line (if it is new there is no GAME text or text content need not be further from the line up), good content will be copied before the paste is good, you can save out.
5. open the PSP memory stick directory "seplugins" folder (not...
To quote: After using the XorHack for a while I realised it was missing some things so I decided it was time for an update. New syscalls have been added to give finer control over data access, now providing 8, 16, 32 and 64 bit reads and writes.
Also some new ioctls were added to provide additional useful functions for your userland code. Lastly new userland applications were added which now give the ability to read, write and execute memory from the command line.
Hypervisor Exploit Changes
At the innermost level some more syscalls are now added to the hypervisor when initially exploiting the PS3. These use different syscall numbers to the previous exploit code in order to group them all together rather than scattering them all over the place.
This should make keeping track of them easier. There are now nine syscalls added to the PS3 upon exploiting. These are added as syscalls 32 to 40 inclusive. Previously syscalls 16 and 20 were used...