has updated CWCheat today, from his e-mail:
Here it is a new version of cwcheat: 0.2.2 REV.D
This release is primarly centered on optimizations which allowed to reduce the binaries of about ~15kb. Additionally there were some fixes in the check of the fw version for the sony msfatmod bug, a function which shows when a defined adress changes (check the cheat search menu) and command line support for the pointer searcher.
Download: CWCheat v0.2.2 Rev D
CHANGELOG v0.2.2 REV. D:
- [ALL] Now > 4.x firmwares are checked for the sony msfatmod thread suspend bug and the check of the memory stick space is disabled to avoid a freeze situation.
- [ALL] Optimizations in the firmware checking
- [ALL] Added support in the gui for setting a button combination to open the text reader directly
- [ALL] Added the possibility to have cwcheat look after a certain adress and show changes happening to it (you can access it from the cheat search menu)
- [ALL] Updated the pointer searcher to allow use from the command line. These are the arguments it takes in order to use it this way: -cli
- [ALL] updated the toolchain to the latest version
- [ALL] Various optimizations which...