To quote: It features some huge code improvements that boost performance, a few bug fixes, XP support (could still be buggy do to lack of enough testers), and greatly improved game compatibility. I'm also including a new version of the cheat database with it, which has some new games and additional cheats for games that were already supported.
New features in this release:
SFO creation and patching is all done within this application now, instead of calling out to another application to do it. It's now creating a new param.sfo from scratch, using any pertinent values from the original param that it can. By doing it this way it's fixing a ton of current compatibility issues (like with Star Ocean and Ninja Gaiden 2). It's not using a generic value for certain things like resolution and sound format either,...
Another release to improve the request backlog. As usual, feel free to suggest something new, and, if you happen to find any bugs, please report them as well.
PS3 Game List change-log and features:
Loads info from multiple game folders (configuration via settings dialog);
FTP renaming (via FTP context menu);
Additional option to rename game folders to a user defined format using the tags _TITLE_ and _ID_ (e.g. "_TITLE_ - (_ID_)" => "Gran Turismo 5 - (BCUS98114)", "[_ID_][_TITLE_]" => "[BCUS98114][Gran Turismo 5]", "XYZ – _TITLE_" => "XYZ – Gran Turismo 5″, "[_[_ID_]_]" => "[_[BCUS98114]_]", etc. ; notice that at least one of the tags must be present and the characters '\', '/', ':', '*', '?', '"', '<', '>' and '|' cannot be used);
Exports game list to Excel file format (requires Microsoft Excel installed);
Imports game list from a previously saved Excel file [requires Microsoft Excel installed; games can be manually added (a game title and a valid ID must be filled), and the worksheet...
1. put flash drive into computer and make the folder structure of customize/modz (example F:/customize/modz)
2. put all your customized files in that folder.
3. make sure all the names of the files are the same as the orginal (case sesitive)
4. copy ES35's Customize v0.1.geohot.pkg to the root of your flash drive (example F:/)
5. put that flash drive into the ps3, and go to install pkg files.
6. install ES35's Customize v0.1.geohot.pkg
7. scroll down to ES35's Customize v0.1
8. observe the great graphics of the icon and background image, and remember to donate.
9. open it, and click install.
To Clean up:
1. Open it, press the up and down dpad buttons to scroll to clean it up.
2. press X.
147w ago - Recently several methods, guides and even PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware has surfaced to get on PSN with PS3 CFW 3.55, and today drizzt84 has added to them with his own homebrew application dubbed FckPSN v0.3 followed by some updates below.