150w ago - MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod update version 01.13.04 is available on the first page and now includes the ability to clear PS3 activity logs and load custom payload (more details outlined HERE) along with featuring button-mapping support for the PSXStore.
152w ago - Today user has released PS3 BD2HDD, a PlayStation 3 BD game to HDD game GUI application which automaticly creates a HDD patch NPDRM package for your desired game, followed by some revisions below.
-ppf support now you can create and apply ppf files of your working games! but please don't forget to state where to put the files
-easy to use
-some patch options to try
-keeps path lengths (maybe better compatibility)
1. select local game directory (don't select PS3_GAME)
2. choose a name for the games backup folder (exactly 6 letters and/or digits)
3. choose a patch method (try different, if game crashes)
4. choose the firmware your ps3 is on
5. click patch
6. you can find your pkg in the directory you extracted my tool
7. ftp your backup (contents of PS3_GAME!) to /dev_hdd0/z/XXXXXX (chosen at step 2)
8. install the package you generated