266w ago - To quote from the video's caption: This is the sixth PlayStation 3 commercial made by CastlevaniaX. I know that I said I wouldn't make another one, but it seemed to me a promise I could break.
Anyway, this time is brought to you by Axisia.net.
On behalf of Axisia.net, I introduce to you the sixth PS3 commercial.
266w ago - For the third time, Sony is using Final Fantasy XIII to advertise the PlayStation 3 in a TV Spot.
This time it contains footage of the Pigtails Girl for about a second. Unfortunately it isn't anything new.
The commercial also contains Little Big Planet and Resident Evil 5. The original stream is available on the Japanese PlayStation Web site. It's uploaded it to YouTube courtesy of Kitmitsu to make things easier.
266w ago - Here's the public presentation of Heavy Rain for the PlayStation 3 made by its Producer at Micromania Games Show 2008 in Paris.
- In this demo, the player takes the role of a young journalist who is investigating on several girls' disappearances, she goes to a house of a former taxi driver who is suspected of killing these women. In this presentation, the Producer of the game shows 2 different ways to finish this demo, there are lots of different ways to get through the story.
- Multiple view camera system, not always behind the girl.
- The demo is fully playable, no cut-scenes, the player can control the girl at any time.
- The Sixaxis motion sensor is used in the game to make different moves (open a window, raise or hit on an object, etc.).
- It is possible to hear what is happening in the mind of the character, so the player knows the different choices that are available.
- No loadings in the game!
- Backgrounds are fully interactive (all objects can be used, all doors can be opened, etc.).
- Very interesting Split Screen System to keep an eye on the murderer, control the character at the same time.
- The player has to maintain several buttons to stay hidden, uncomfortable situation...
266w ago - And by complete, we mean complete complete. Sony says, and you may already have heard this figure tossed around, that there's some 420 hours worth of play time in Resistance 2 required to unlock everything.
Thankfully, for at least my own review purposes, the single player campaign should take you about 9 to 11 hours to burn through. That's totally reasonable.
But if you plan on dedicating the time to do everything, unlock every level, find every briefing, max out every class, you've got about 18 days of your life ahead of you just playing R2.
And if you do, you're a more dedicated man than me.
266w ago - Another weekend is upon us, and Senior Manager Grace Chen of the PlayStation Store has once again posted today's PSN Video Content Update as follows:
Hi again! The weekend's here - time for your weekly update of new movie & TV shows on the PlayStation Network.
This week we've added new video content from the following television series:
• American Dad, Season 4
• Bones, Season 4
• Chuck, Season 2
• Elite Forces, Season 1
• Family Guy, Season 7
• Friends, Season 5
• Fringe, Season 1
• How I Met Your Mother, Season 1 &4
• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Season 4
• Miami Ink, Season 4
• My Name Is Earl, Season 4
• Mythbusters, Season 4
• Prison Break, Season 4
• Pushing Daisies, Season 2
• Sons of Anarchy, Season 1
• Speed Grapher, Season 1
• Squidbillies, Season 2
• Top Tens, Season 1
• Watchmen Motion Comic, Season 1
• Weaponology, Season 1
We've also added the following feature films:
• 30 Days of Night
• 88 Minutes
• A Mighty Heart
• Absolute Power
• Akira Kurosawa's Dreams
• An Arctic Tale
• Anaconda 3: Offspring