262w ago - Another weekend is upon us, and once again PlayStation Store Senior Manager Grace Chen shared the following via PS Blog:
Hi again! The weekend's here - time for your weekly update of new movie & TV shows on the PlayStation Network.
This week we've added new video content from the following television series:
• Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends - Season 2
• Fringe - Season 1
• Nip/Tuck - Season 1
• Pushing Daisies - Season 2
• Watchmen - Season 1
• American Dad - Season 4
• Bones - Season 4
• Chuck - Season 2
• It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 4
• Prison Break - Season 4
• Smallville - Season 8
• Sons of Anarchy - Season 1
• The Unit - Season 4
• Xam'd: Lost Memories - Season 2
We've also added the following feature films:
• X-Files: I Want to Believe
• Step Brothers (rate & unrated)
• Bam Margera Presents: Where the %^#% is Santa?
• The Prince and Me: A Royal Honeymoon
• The Notebook
• The Grudge 2
• Superman: The Movie (Special Edition)
• Shelter Me
• Picture This
• Oh God
• Mailbu's Most Wanted
• Dot The I
262w ago - A benchmark test on Blu-ray players has recently been conducted by Blu-ray.com, and findings based on the results indicate that overall the PlayStation 3 is the best Blu-ray player out there.
It out performed all its competitors, and the fact that the PS3 doubles up as a game console makes it the best choice if you want a Blu-ray player.
To quote: The results were a bit surprising, to tell the truth, since they proved that actually, Sony's PS3 was pretty much THE best Blu-ray player out there, out-performing each and every one of its competitors in just about all of the tests mentioned above.
Add that to the extra functionality it provides and Sony's claims that the PS3 is all that one needs within one's home entertainment center don't seem that farfetched anymore, especially given the fact that the price tag of the PS3 is actually lower than those of many of its competitors from the test.
262w ago - Trine is a fantasy action game where the player can create and use physics-based objects to beat hazardous puzzles and threatening enemies.
Set in a world of great castles and strange machinery, three heroes are bound to a mysterious device called the Trine in a quest to save the kingdom from evil.
Press Release: Nobilis and Frozenbyte announce TrineTM on the PlayStation¬® Network and PC.
Lyon, France, the 5th of December 2008 - Immediate release. Nobilis and Frozenbyte are proud to announce that the fantasy action game "Trine™" (PlayStation¬® Network and PC) will be released in Q2 2009.
The gameplay is based on fully interactive physics - each character's different ability helps the player battle an army of un-dead and defeat hazardous contraptions. The player can at any time freely choose whoever is best suited for the upcoming challenge or puzzle: The Wizard is able to summon objects to help solve puzzles and create new ways to overcome obstacles, the Thief uses her agility and dead-on accuracy to swiftly surprise the monsters, and the Warrior unleashes mayhem and physical destruction wherever he goes.
"This is the first game we publish on the PlayStation¬® Network and we are thrilled to work with Frozenbyte...
- Speed selected for umd/iso was not properly locked in some new games that used scePower_EBD177D6 instead of scePowerSetClockFrequency to change speed.
- UMD/ISO speed settings now apply to PSN games too.
- Fixed libupdown.prx connecting to dark-alex.org instead of sony when npsignin_plugin checks for a new version and m33 update is enabled.
- Iso file descriptor was not closed in driver deletion
- Added a shutdown command to vshmenu.