1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55
18w ago - Recently mamu, Kenshindono, and several other dedicated fans have been updating the ongoing discussion thread with translation revisions, and now a Tales of Xillia (BLES01815) PS3 3.55 CFW Fix is available below.
1. Fixed bugs which make their console shutdown when played for a long time on 2.00, fixed on 2.01
3. Fixed PSP issue once again
3. Overall stability improved (thanks to Team Rebug cause the issues were resolved with their lv1.self)
Use Rebug Toolbox to run OtherOS. OtherOS is same as Rebug as the file is taken from Rebug (thanks to Team Rebug)
To quote, roughly translated: About: CFW 4.46 FERROX - v1.2
After extensive testing we finally arrived to a stable version. I thank all those who have supported us with various tests.
Always remember to install the CFW Submitted by removing the Blu-ray disc (For all those who incur 8002F157 error, it means you have not enabled MODE 'ON DEBUG ON via the qaflag and then have to do the deashing on the console)
To correct this error: Install CFW 4.21 Rebug or CFW that allows you to activate the qa flag and the mode 'debugging.
Upgrade to OFW 3:55 for two times in a row. (That's right, to install RECOVERY twice the OFW 3.55. Proceed with the installation of any other CFW's)
OPTIONAL: It is recommended that after a successful installation...
To quote, roughly translated: We also thank all those who curse us and everything else! We make no distinction with anyone. All those who speak ill of us, for better or for worse will always be thanked. A special thanks goes to Acid Burn for his continuing disregard of our work
After extensive testing we finally arrived to a stable version. I thank all those who have supported us with various tests (Always remember to install the CFW Submitted by removing the Blu-ray disc).
For all those who incur 8002F157 error, it means you have not enabled MODE 'ON DEBUG ON via the qaflag and then have to do the...