- Snake's tale might be in its final stages, but the hype surrounding it seems to be growing at an unprecedented level.
The community has waited with bated breath and digested the release of every ounce of gameplay, trailers, retrospective chronicles arising from the stables of Kojima productions, and this syndrome of hype seems spiraling choke gamers out of their last ounce of breath.
Well adding fuel to fire, here are a few healthy does of petrol to douse (or rather flame) expectations about the game further.
- The introduction cut scene for the game is close to 17 minutes long (that's a short film in itself). If we remember that once in 1964 (MGS 3) Kojima implemented pseudo-interactive cutscenes, well there is certain well defined upgrade to this feature with probable camera shifts during the cutscenes.
- An average in-game cutscene is about 5 to 7 minutes long and as we all know there are no loading times between cutscene and gameplay, the transition is smoother than a Jack Daniels on the rocks.
- In addition to the whole war as a financially viable economic activity, the game also addresses climate in great detail. We are now to witness a global meltdown in conjunction with a devastating war in the entire process.
- There are two characters returning...