To quote: Here is a package for cfw users. There is a readme in the zip explaining the, still rather sloppy, input scheme. Otherwise it is based very closely to the original source of stella 3.3. All of the input modes and overlays are part of sdcell.
From the ReadMe file: Stella 3.3 for PlayStation 3
This is a light port of stella using the sdcell library. Only changes necessary for the PS3 were made to the source.
The interface is still a little rough around the edges.
• Press R3 to toggle between 'soft mouse' and joystick mode.
• In soft mouse mode, use the left stick to move the cursor, Cross to left click, and Square to Right click.
• In joystick mode the gamepad acts as a standard SDL Joystick, with the exception that the L3 and R3 buttons are unavailable for use.
• In soft mouse mode press L3 to toggle the on screen keyboard. As of this writing the osk in barely functional. While their state is tracked, the modifier...
158w ago - Today Producer Francois Potentier has introduced Funky Lab Rat for PS3 alongside a video showcasing the puzzle-platformer that is hitting Playstation Store.
To quote: After a week flooded with big announcements and sequels, time has come for one of the most exciting and original 2D platformers with physics: Funky Lab Rat.
This original and refreshing title has been available exclusively from PlayStation Store since 24 November. Using the PlayStation Move motion controller or a DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller you can freeze time, stop the action (gravity too) and even rewind to re-arrange and place the available items to facilitate your fast escape.
Check out the trailer:
Play Diego, a super-powered Rat willing to escape from an experimental lab. Your mission is to make it through the final lab gate by crossing over pits and overcoming obstacles. 81 levels and 10 worlds await you!
It's not easy though, trust me! This game will keep you busy for hours even if you are the most hardcore of players. Collecting pills on your way out will help you to get rewards, medals and trophies. If you perform perfect runs, you'll win platinum rewards.
LittleBigPlanet 2 is a game creation title, like its precedessor, but this time allowing people to go farther than platformers and this time create role-playing games, first-person shooters, racers, and any other genre, as well.
You'll be able to customize the game HUD as well as nearly every other feature of your creation when it releases later this year.
To quote: "LittleBigPlanet 2 Information
• LBP 2 has less of a focus on platforming altogether and it's more of a platform to actually create games with.
• There is an all-new level creator and it is not just a tool to create platform games.
• As examples, the game 100% encourages the player to create game types and wants you to make...