8w ago - Following up on his previous revision and PS3 4.50 Patch updates, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has updated his HABIB CEX 4.50 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) to version 1.02 which now includes disabling Cinavia protection.
1. Made out of 4.50 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have ReActPSN compatibility
4. Patched all coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys up to 4.50
9. Can be updated over any cfw
8w ago - Following up on the previous Sony PS3 Debug leaks, today PlayStation 3 DEX (DECH) and Reference Tool (DECR) Firmware 4.46 - 4.50 updates have also surfaced from zecoxao alongside an ancient v0.96 update and partial PS3 SDK 4.40.001 leak with details below.
9w ago - Following up on his previous version and PS3 Fan Control Utility 2.00, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has updated his HABIB CEX 4.50 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) to version 1.01 which now includes in-game screenshot support with the changes below.