- SCEE's Ross McGrath
of the PlayStation Store Team is here with this weeks European PSN Game Store update today, as follows:
Here's a quick run-down on what you'll find when you hit the Store this afternoon.
• Demos are now a top level category, where you'll find the latest BD demos and trials for PSN titles, as well as an organised A-Z list.
• We've added a Franchises section - in here we'll be building up a library of games, DLC, themes and all the rest which can be browsed by a whole franchise - so now there's one place to visit to get all the KillZone, Call of Duty or Assassin's Creed content you're looking for.
• We've added a Charts section, with the top 10 most downloaded games, demos, minis and more, so you can find the most popular content more easily.
• We've pulled Themes and Avatars out to the top level so you can more easily find what you need to customise your PS3 experience.
• A more organised PlayStation Plus area, with sub-categories and new informative banners.
• A number of cosmetic configuration changes (ooh exciting!)
So yeah - let us know what you think of all the planning and hard work! Give it a chance and we think it'll really help you find what you're...