249w ago - Today Crediar has updated Preloader to v0.28 for the Nintendo Wii. For those not aware, Preloader 'replaces' the System Menu (it's not really replaced, its main.dol is just
renamed) with a simple loader allowing you to automatically load the Homebrew Channel, a .dol/.elf you installed via SD, and the System Menu.
• rewrote the hacks parser, it's more solid now and detects syntax errors much better
• added a new font
• optimized the menu layout
• you can now add unlimited offsets/value in one hack entry
• added beta version related code
• added a setting which allows to always turn you Wii off even when standby is enabled
• fixed that when shutting down from the System Menu, the Wii always got powered down instead of using the set shutdownmode.
• fixed a bug which prevented updating to a non beta version during beta testing
• fixed a bug in the System Menu hacks scrolling code
- Fix for users who use nero, and complex path names who get an mp4 with only audio.
- A new mp4 muxer was used to prevent mp4box issues.
- In oddly named files and very large files, mp4box messes up. I hope this will fix the issues. the only drawback at the moment is that it doesn't set the aspect ratio correct yet. This is being worked on.
Furthermore, bitrate fixes, and target size selection is active (DVD 4.5, DVD 9 and BR 25).
- A fix was also made for drag and drop functionality, where it would only process the last file, but now does all dragged mkv files.
- Utiliza un modulo USBD libre que lleva embebido.
- Selecciona modo de video
As a follow-up to the PS2 iSOs on Japanese PS3 Consoles article from last week, today our friends Ifcaro, sonyk and the team at DemonHades.org (linked above) have succeeded in running games with USBLoader v0.2 on a PS3 PAL 60gb console.
- Keep retrying networking initialization
- Now shows the progress when extracting the zip files (thanks Tantric)
- Detects the ftpii directory when using a password like ftpii_mypass
- Keep meta.xml name when updating if it has been edited
- Added more error checking when updating HBB, if updating fails it reverts back to the previous version
- Media category becoming unavailable should now be fixed
- Fixed controller screen to display accurate Dpad information