- Today Crediar
has updated Preloader to v0.28 for the Nintendo Wii. For those not aware, Preloader 'replaces' the System Menu (it's not really replaced, its main.dol is just
renamed) with a simple loader allowing you to automatically load the Homebrew Channel, a .dol/.elf you installed via SD, and the System Menu.
Download: Preloader v0.28 Update for Wii
Preloader v0.28 Changelog:
• rewrote the hacks parser, it's more solid now and detects syntax errors much better
• added a new font
• optimized the menu layout
• you can now add unlimited offsets/value in one hack entry
• added beta version related code
• added a setting which allows to always turn you Wii off even when standby is enabled
• fixed that when shutting down from the System Menu, the Wii always got powered down instead of using the set shutdownmode.
• fixed a bug which prevented updating to a non beta version during beta testing
• fixed a bug in the System Menu hacks scrolling code