- Sony's Associate Marketing Manager Ami Sheth
has unveiled a new batch of titles added to the PS3 Greatest Hits series and available now for the PlayStation 3 entertainment system.
To quote: We have some exciting news for those of you looking for another way to take advantage of the great value of the PS3 system.
We'll be rolling out ten, yes TEN, new PS3 "Greatest Hits" titles at retailers in U.S. and Canada over the course of the next few weeks.
For $29.99 (MSRP), you can expand your library with some of our best-selling games like inFAMOUS, God of War Collection, Killzone 2 and Resident Evil 5 at an incredible price.
The newest additions to the "Greatest Hits" library include:
• inFAMOUS (Sony Computer Entertainment)
• God of War Collection (Sony Computer Entertainment)
• Killzone 2 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
• LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year (Sony Computer Entertainment)
• Resistance 2 (Sony Computer Entertainment)
• Dead Space (Electronic Arts)
• Fight Night Round 4 (EA Sports)
• Resident Evil 5 (Capcom)
• Soulcalibur IV (NAMCO BANDAI Games)
• UFC 2009 Undisputed (THQ)
With nearly 40 "Greatest Hits" titles for you to choose from, you can pick up that...