- SCEA Senior Producer Mark Rogers
has announced today that the SOCOM: Confrontation PS3 Patch 1.50 update will be arriving next Tuesday.
To quote: We know you guys have been anxiously awaiting further information on SOCOM: Confrontation Patch 1.50, and today we're happy to announce that the 1.50 Patch will be deployed on Tuesday morning (Pacific time).
Patch 1.50 includes many new and diverse features including but not limited to: Clan Ladders, Tournaments, Calendar, Follow-A-Friend, and Private Games.
Along with these features there are many optimizations, enhancements and fixes. Included below are some of the highlights:
Crashes, Freezes and Hangs Fixed
• Players being booted out of the game to the XMB while loading into gameplay.
• Players freezing on the loading screen going into and returning from gameplay.
• Loss of input issues that occurred when using the pause menu or scoreboard.
• Low frequency freezes when creating a clan.
• Players occasionally getting stuck on the Quick Match screen after selecting an invitation.
• Rare cases where players would become stuck in Spectator mode.
General Gameplay Updates
• Numerous improvements to lag and latency, as well as bandwidth optimizations....