264w ago - AceKardTeam has shared via YouTube a video of their flash cart working on the Nintendo DSi in a LAB environment. However, they admit that even though they can get it running, it is almost impossible to make a commercial product out of it.
To quote: This is a lab work, it works ONLY in LAB. Even though we can go this far, it is almost impossible to make a commercial product.
There is a major problem that can't be resolved, at least for now. It seems DSi did many sanity checks to make sure there is no more fcards.. we will keep researching and good luck to all.
BTW: We assume there are more than one modes on DSi, we still haven't found any way to access the SD card slot in origin DS mode.
271w ago - As posted by AlexP on the forums of the Web site linked above:
As you may seen it before, here are the specs:
- 4 channel audio input:16 bits/channel, 48kHz, SNR 90db
- 56º or 75º Field of View zoom lens
- 2.1 F-stop, less than 1% distortion, fixed focus (25cm to 8 at 75º FOV)
- 640 x 480 at 60 frames/second
- 320 x 240 at 120 frames/second
- USB.0 high-speed data transfer
- Uncompressed video or optional JPEG compression
- Warhawk running from HDD
- no PKG version
- no WH disc while WH is running
- Motorstorm running as proxy disc
- legal way
I wont explain the details here till the project is finished 100%, also cuz many devs want to take a look at first and not get it patched that fast. I can say that if all will work like I want it to you'll need:
- "special" game dump of the game you want to play from HDD
- one (any) original bd game
- 2x minimum 60GB HDD's (illegal way - it worx but its not allowed in most countrys - its working like a packed game on psp memory stick)
-1 60GB HDD + original disc (legal way - no need to be inserted while playing)
Im using newest firmware PAL 60GB SKU. 3 games tested yet - working.
Games which should be possible from the knowledge i got yet:
I cant check more atm, as I dont have else here. The final way will be a bit different than the video shows. Even there are 2 different ways then to do it, thats because there are 2 different groups of games. One can be done with 1 HDD but then you need the original disk of the game.
292w ago - Here is a little how-to guide on how to run Grand Theft Auto at 1080p on the PlayStation 3. If you have a 1080p set and the game keeps booting up in 720p all you need to do is disable the other resolutions, I will show you how to do that now...
Go to to the display option under settings
Select video output settings
Untick 1080i and 720p
Press X again
Please note that you need a 1080p HDTV in the 40" range and preferably connected via HDMI.