To quote, roughly translated: First stable release after the 0.1 and the 0.2 alpha of 4.50. After extensive testing here is the stable version. brings with it, news about the screenshot and remote play.
10w ago - Following up on the release of PS3 4.50 OFW and Habib CEX V1.00 4.50 PS3 CFW, today Portuguese PlayStation 3 developer SONIC_BH has made available PS3 CFW 4.50 CEX DigitalEvo v1.0 with details below.
10w ago - Following up on his previous version and the release Sony's PS3 4.50 Firmware, today PlayStation 3 developer Habib (aka smhabib) has updated his HABIB CEX V1.00 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) to version 4.50 with the changes below.
10w ago - Following up on their previous PlayStation 3 Firmware update, today Sony European Product Manager Clare Sandford announced that PS3 System Software Update v4.50 is incoming with details below.
1. Made out of 4.46 ofw
2. Have install package files and app_home
3. Have reactpsn compatibility
4. Patched lv0 to disable coreos ecdsa check
5. Patched lv2 to add peek/poke supoort
6. Patched lv1 to disable lv2 protection
7. Patched lv1 to add peek/ poke support
8. It can run games signed with keys upto 4.46
9. Can be updated over any cfw.
10. Can be updated over 3.55 ofw
11. Added no bt/bd patches
12. RSOD bypass
13. ReActPSN offline patch added
14. Better system stability
15. PSP remaster support added
16. QA flag enabled by default if ps3 was qa on 3.55