- Today multiMAN v2.00.02 is available for PS3 JailBreak and Custom Firmware users which now includes squarepusher2
's SNES9x PS3
Super Nintendo Emulator built-in.
multiMAN v2.00.02 Changelog:
- SNES9X_for_multiMAN_TEST.pkg (squarepusher2's port with some minor changes to handle passed ROMs at startup)
- multiMAN ver 2.00.02 UPDATE.pkg
- (WIP) Added: Support for latest SNES9x port for PS3
- (WIP) Added: Support for SNES9x ROMS: SMC/smc, FIG/fig, SFC/sfc, GD3/gd3, GD7/gd7, DX2/dx2, BSX/bsx, SWC/swc, JMA/jma
- Added: Support for playing music/playlists from PS3 XMB Music column (thanks to squarepusher2 again)
- Fixed: rescanning of XMMB columns
- Changed: max entries in column 1024
- Added: content icons for Retro column and Snes9x cover
Here is a new update for those who wish to try the SNES9x roms with multiMAN:
Disruption theme in screenshot:
multiMAN ver 2.00.02 UPDATE (20110527_112000)_WITH_SNES9X_and_SHOWTIME.rar...