- Suspend, Reset and Pandora options added in the recovery.
- Hide MAC Address can be enabled via configuration in recovery.
- VSH Recovery can now be opened with an option in the vshmenu.
- You can quickly exit the recovery by pressing the Select button.
- Game Categories Plugin by Bubbletune integrated (enabled by default, can be disabled in recovery).
- Option to reboot in to official firmware in the recovery, it will remain like this until the next cold reset. (Slim Only, support for the Phat PSP might be added later).
- Slim Colors Patch by Bubbletune integrated, enable in the recovery and flash 13-27.bmp to your flash0. This will allow you to use the Slim Colors on your Phat PSP.
- Higher homebrew compatibility compared to other 5.02 custom firmwares.
- Functional 5.02 pops (keep pops compatibility in mind).
274w ago - We are now in the seventh generation of gaming consoles. What does this mean? What is next-gen gaming? The Wii, X-Box 360 and the PS3 are all considered next generation systems. In my opinion, the only console I truly consider next-gen is the PS3.
The Wii and the 360 aren't that much better than their predecessors. The 360 is just an HD version of the X-Box with better components. It has a better graphics card, processor, and an improved online service. You can buy its hardware off the shelves.
If you update your computer's hardware, is your computer going to the next generation? You would also think something that is in next generation would be considered a better working technology then the last. X-Box didn't have a 34% failure rate like the 360 does.
The Wii has more functionality then the Gamecube with its internet connectivity. It adds more motion control to the game play too, and that's about it. Graphically its better but it isn't considered HD, which is the "next generation" of entertainment. The Wii however does change how you play your games. Not quite there, but still closer then the 360. You can say that both systems are in the next generation in their line of consoles, but not in the video game industry.
The PS3 introduces breakthrough technologies to...
277w ago - VG247 has learnt this morning that the "next generation" of EyeToy is to be shown in the Sony press conference at Games Convention today.
We weren't told what the game would be specifically, but we do know Sony considers the reveal to be a significant part of the conference, which takes place at the show at 5.00pm CET.
Sony's press conference is leaking a little this morning, with a Gamekyo story based on a sneak look at a run-through of the event yesterday revealing that a new version of SingStar it to feature heavily in the presentation.