- Following up on the previous
update, today PlayStation 3 developers Estwald
are back and have updated the PS3 backup game manager known as Iris Manager to version 2.55 with the changes detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated: IMPORTANT: After installing the PKG, restart the PS3, if Iris Manager was loaded before.
What's New in Version 2.55:
- Added support for devices with NTFS partitions from "Archive Manager".
NOTE: Remember writing support is experimental and assume risks when using it: check with "chkdsk " to ensure that no data is lost or corrupted.
1) Plug in the device and wait 5 to 10 seconds for it to mount . If not, unplug and re-plug. Multiple devices can be plugged.
2) The partitions are displayed as "ntfs0:" to "ntfsX".
3) Remember that it is important to mount the device...