of the EU PlayStation Community (linked above) has just posted up a huge Q&A session regarding Killzone 2. He confirms that the game will run at 720p at 30fps, there is a public BETA trial coming up, there will be 8 online maps at launch, and HOME will definitely be supported as well as trophies!
To quote: KillZone 2 Q&A
1) Q: What resolution and frame rate does the game run at?
A: 720p at 30fps
2) Q: Will PlayStation Trophies be supported in game?
A: Yes definitely, there will be unique trophies to be won, earned both in the offline game and while playing online.
3) Q: Will there be a public Beta Trial for Killzone 2?
A: Yes, we are planning on running a closed public beta later this year.
4) Q: How many online maps will there be at launch?
A: The game will include 8 maps each with their own style and setting, some will be smaller, to suit 16 players others will be much bigger, designed for 32 player matches. If you want to get an idea of what some of these look like, check out the new video on the PLAYSTATIONŽStore.
5) Q: How does the lobby system online work?
A: We have taken to heart all the feedback from the first Killzone game and aim to give players as much flexibility as possible. You can list all...