- Following up on Sony's PS3 OFW 4.66
release and his previous
revision, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated PSN Patch to v4.66.01 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more on as detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
- Added 4.66 version spoofer for 4.46 and 4.65 COBRA ONLY!
- Better detection for REBUG systems running in "normal" or "rebug" modes.
- New message to advise switching to rebug mode when detecting running in normal mode;
- Cobra extensions for REBUG cobra (4.65 CEX ONLY) (*);
- cfw disabling from within rebug-cobra;
- bypasses rebug's plugin loading bug (rebug now really loads 6 boot plugins);
- webman will not be loaded from bootplugins if already loaded internally by rebug.
- Cobra extensions ONLY for 4.46 and 4.65 firmware (REBUG and non-rebug variants);