119w ago - Today 345 Games Creative Director Carlos Giffoni has announced that Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon is now live on PlayStation Network with details below.
To quote: Our new game, Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon, is live now on PSN and well worth checking out. It's got everything you could possibly want: co-op, zombies, demons, tons of weapons, RPG elements, hilariously rude and crude humor, and enough action to keep you going longer than a cockroach could survive a true apocalypse!
For those of you that haven't been following our development, Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon is a four-player, co-op, dual-analog arcade shooter (think Robotron on crack... with plenty of raving zombies and delinquent man-birds, of course).
What's really fantastic about the game is that we've been lucky enough to work extremely closely with the über-talented staff over at the Ugly Americans.
All of the voice actors from the show lent their talents to their characters, the writers created a completely new story for the game, and Devin Clark (animator and series creator) came up with all the character design including some insanely twisted end-level bosses.
As a result it really feels like you are playing...
To quote: With this talk and before you download Showtime + WatchTV + Channel9 + GameTrailers, you have to know how this system works.
1. Extract the folder called list from the archive to any place of your computer
2. Upload it to a website that you have or wait for a known person to you do it (the folder list must not be changed, the name should be this and only this)
3. Install the pkg provided in the package
4. Go to Showtime's Settings
5. Enable WatchTV plugin, enable too the option called "Check for new versions" (this searchs for new versions of the plugin each time you open WatchTV, it is a very useful option to enable) and below that option is one called "Remote website" there you enter the full name of your website...
To quote: Cobra USB dongle arrived today, thank you VERY much goes to span who donated a dongle to me! (let me know if you need it back, or I'll keep it if there is a need to scan again if there is any updates)
We upgraded the Cobra to v2.0 and booted a 3.41 phat PS3 with the Beagle 480 USB protocol analyzer attached between the Cobra and the PS3. The resulting data file is attached.
I hope the developers in the community have some use for this. Cobra usb dongle med PS1 support!!
To quote, roughly translated: This is a release candidate, is a working version but not definitive, as they surely will have functionality not present and if they will be in the final version.
Also, although I have repeatedly tested and verified, certain utilities may not function properly and must be corrected.
Any problems you find will be added to a list at the end of the post and I'll go check all that solved.
This new distribution is based on the well-known Debian and has the following characteristics:
• Core system (Kernel) 6.2.38 with modifications Graf_chokolo. It also includes a specific modification to Asbestos and derivatives with patches of Marks.
• Swap (swap) main memory using the RSX.
• Swap (swap) using a secondary partition on the storage media.
• LXDE as the desktop.
• Blueman Bluetooth as manager. Once started, lets you use the device after you sync, such as a Bluetooth...