145w ago - This weekend an anonymous PlayStation 3 developer has released PS3 Package GUI (Make Package NPDRM) Reloaded v1.00 for PKG format files followed by Make Package NPDRM Patcher Revision 1732 which removes the security checks in make_package_npdrm.exe.
145w ago - Sony's Senior Social Media Specialist Rey Gutierrez is here with the new PS3, PSP and PSN releases for this coming week today as follows:
We're celebrating Patapon 3 and the launch of PixelJunk Shooter 2 with style and PlayStation class this week, by tossing a massive community event at The Mighty this Monday night and you're all invited!
Come one, come all fans of the PixelJunk series, to hang with team PlayStation, members of Q-Games and hundreds of your fellow gaming compatriots.
The festivities don't end when we kick on the house lights folks, you can continue the party in your subterranean vehicles on Tuesday when PixelJunk Shooter 2 launches on PSN this week.
Jeff, Sid and I hope to see you all there and look forward in meeting each and every one of you in person. Just look for my branded hair and PlayStation ink. In the mean time, enjoy this week's The Drop.
PixelJunk Shooter 2 - In PixelJunk Shooter, players pilot a subterranean vehicle to explore the interior of diverse cave-like complexes. The player must affect the surrounding and dynamic terrain to progress.
The goal is to safely navigate through each vivid stage and rescue survivors scattered about the cavernous environment....
146w ago - Today Gran Turismo 5 PS3 Update 1.07 has gone live, with a complete list of the GT5 PlayStation 3 changes detailed below from the official site (linked above):
Update Notice (1.07)
A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5. The main contents of the update are as follows:
[Major Changes and New Features]
• Friend Rankings - In Drift Trials and Time Trials, you can now display leaderboards that shows only your friends. While it was difficult before to locate your friends in the general leaderboards, this now makes it easier to compare your lap times and points with them.
• Performance points (PP), which is an index of a car's overall performance, is now calculated regardless of your tire selection. You can now set performance point restrictions and tire restrictions separately when you race in a lounge.
• Fixed the issue where the performance of electric cars increased/decreased after a certain amount of driving.
• Downloaded replays from Seasonal Event Rankings can now be viewed properly.
• Cars worth over 1,000,000 Cr. (including gift car coupons) are now prohibited from being traded to prevent issues during the trading process. When...