- Today JD_2020
announced that the Call of Duty: Black Ops PS3 patch 1.13 update has gone live, which includes security and game fixes as outlined below.
To quote: We are listening to you and we've been busy working on updates based on feedback from the community. We have already deployed a number of updates, and there will be many more to come. Stay tuned right here for all the latest info.
CoD: Black Ops Patch 1.13 PlayStation 3 Updates:
• Security Updates.
• Addressed an issue where Custom Private Match settings were carrying over to Public matches.
• Prohibited clan tags can no longer be used.
• A player's win streak will now break if they quit out during a live match.
• Players that are partied up are no longer allowed to go into party-restricted lobbies such as FFA.
• Fixed a rare issue with Recent Games not showing the correct heat map.
• Addressed an exploit copying another player's emblem/playercard.
• Added Rezurrection DLC support. (Launching September 22nd!)
• Fixed some issues related to invites going from Zombie to Multiplayer.
• Unlocked clan tag colors can now be set using the swapped X/O button configuration.