From Logic-Sunrise, roughly translated: Remember, Naima was the first to have released a custom firmware (cfw) to directly connect to PSN or via Charles FckPSN.
Although since the ITA allow CFW to connect to the network without special configuration and especially without a computer, Naima back on center stage. Indeed, always starting the same basis as the cfw Kmeaw, Naima leaves a second...
143w ago - Just over a week ago PlayStation 3 hacker Mathieulh confirmed finding a PS3 3.56 Exploit, and today drizzthacks tweeted part of an IRC chat log where Mathieulh stated the following regarding PS3 Firmware 3.60 running homebrew code, as follows:
"[03:15] while you are insulting me like morons, I already have code running on 3.60, and I am laughing, and guess what ? I am happy I stopped sharing, you can hate me for it, I don't care."
He followed up with the following Tweets: To those planning on building a 3.56+ pup for whatever reason, the files attributes changed, the group and user ids for the files as well. The new 3.56+ values for tarballs are the following: owner_id, “0000764″ group_id, “0000764″ owner, “tetsu” group, “tetsu” ustar, “ustar”
You can use fix_tar to use those new values. Use with caution. By comparison, those are the pre-3.56 values. owner_id, “0001752″ group_id, “0001274″ owner, “pup_tool” group, “psnes” ustar, “ustar”
3/22 Spotlight Title
Ghostbusters Sanctum of Slime
Full Game Trial
• Prince of Persia
Discounted Games & DLC
• Boom Beats PlayStation minis (PlayStation Plus price $1.50, regular price $2.99)
Featured Themes & Avatars
• Okami Avatar Bundle (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $0.49)
• Pocket Fighter - Sprite Avatar Bundle (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $1.99)
• Street Fighter Avatar Bundle (Exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers for $1.99)
• Dragon Girl Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
• Fireplace Dynamic Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)
• Tales from Space: About a Blob PlayStation Plus Dynamic Theme (Free and exclusive to PlayStation Plus subscribers)...
Fom the Rebug page: This is an update to the 'Package Manager 0.9 – Installer' NOT 'Package Manager' to make it a little safer by putting in some measures to avoid accidental end-user errors when installing.
Package Manager is a replacement for the standard ★ Install Package Files option under 'Game' in the XMB for both 3.41 and 3.55 firmware. It allows for the install and deletion of .pkg files from 'dev_hdd0/packages', 'dev_usb/packages' and the standard '★ Install Package Files' locations. In addition to this, your downloaded PSN content will appear under this menu instead of cluttering your 'Game' menu with uninstalled content.
1: Download the 'Package Manager 0.9 – Installer 1.1′ package and install it on your PS3.
2: Run 'Package Manager 0.9 – Installer 1.1′ and choose your option.
NOTE: Rebug and OFW/CFW have slightly different...