To quote: PS3 Nor Dump Auto-Patcher v0.01 by Rogero
Compatible with both E3 and ProgSkeet Nor dumps.
Checking your PS3 Nor Dump if it is Byte-Reversed or No.
Applying the correct downgrade patches depending on the Dump type detected.
Eliminating the need to byte-swap the dump in order to apply the patches.
Making the patching easier rather then using several programs to do it.
N.B: Always make several Nor Dumps and Validate your dump properly before proceeding to patch it and Flash it back. This link has all the info needed to validate the Dump: ps3devwiki.com/wiki/Validating_flash_dumps. A PS3 without a valid Nor/Nand Dump is non-recoverable.
In related news anaria has released a PS3 NORDumpTool.exe and NORValidator v0.9.5 with details below:
To quote, roughly translated: The method is very simple to use, only to start the conversion from CEX! Recommendation: before the conversion must use memdump backup FLASH.
CEX2DEX: The suggested retail machine CEX brush 3.55K (measured rebug3.55 also can), press the arrow keys to run reActPSN v2.23 Right about 8 seconds C2D conversion was successful buzzer three times and automatically restart, upgrade DEX firmware can .
1) Fixed: Error 13: Type miss match - Bug
2) Added: Textbox, Command button to Output form. -
3) Replaced: Output text font
1) Added: Files Collapse -
2) Added: Output Visible - Thus NOT making the OutPut Snap to GUI.
3) Added: Skin Colors to - GUI, Settings - See Settings-Skin
4) Added: Delay on Shut down - 2.5sec
5) Added: Opacity - See Settings
6) Added: More Graphics - See Settings Skin
7) Fixed: A bug in Help topics in menu
71w ago - Following up on their previous release, this weekend Iranian PlayStation 3 developers AS-Team have released ASToolPS3 version 3.0, which is a PS3 homebrew tool suite GUI application for Windows users.