- Per Media Molecule's site comes news of a new LittleBigPlanet patch update dubbed 'Roquefort' which weighs in around 67MB in size.
To quote: This is more like it, as well as the other unexpected news, here's some stuff you will find in Roquefort:
New Search Modes: More ways to find interesting levels like Most Hearted, Highest Rated and Busiest!
In-game Store: Browse, buy and play downloadable content, such as the soon-to-be-released Metal Gear Solid packs, without needing to go to the Playstation Store
Save As: Save your level to a different slot on the moon while mid-edit.
Keyboard text chat: Plug a standard USB keyboard into your PS3 and just start typing. Or, press Tab on your keyboard to go straight to the standard PS3 text entry screen.
Image export: save the photos you take in game to your hard drive.
General fixes, polishing and improvements, including:
• Fixed "Wheel of death" bug where Sackboy could get stuck endlessly respawning out of a checkpoint
• Better support for third party controllers
• Fixed stretch Sackboy arms
• General server improvements and optimization
• Improved the corner (vertex) editing tool