To quote: Welcoming 2010: Year of 360 Homebrew with the first release of 2010 to start the year off with a BOOM! We're releasing: SNES360 V 0.21 Beta - Super Nintendo for XBox 360:
Features • Graphics/Sound
• Achievements (don't be dumb and use this on live, your console will be banned)
• XUI user interface
• SRAM save support linked to a user profile
• Filters : Simple2x, Scanlines, TV Mode, Super Eagle, Super 2xSAI, HQ2x
• Turbo Mode (Right Trigger)
• Aspect Ratio/Stretch Mode support
• SaveStates (currently 1 per rom)
Usage This is an Xbox 360 Game On Demand Package. Unrar it and place it in HDD:/Content/0000000000000000/
Roms should be placed in the following: (sorry if you...
• New more friendly GUI
• Auto Discovery mode. All aplications/games which are in the Games directory at the root of any device will be displayed in the first screen when you launch XeXLoader. For exemple : if "hhd1:/Games/MyGames" exist, and there is a "default.xex" executable in "MyGame", it will be show in the "Auto Discovery" menu.
• Enhanced File Manager (you can now Copy, Move, Paste, Delete and Create). You can change device with X, open sub-menu with Y, show only .xex with RB.
• Overwriting is now available
• Progress bar when copying files/folders. You can cancel a copy with B.
• Display game theme when explore game folder.
• Copy DVD. The default.xex auto-patch is not included in this version. This function will be implemented for the next release (95% of the function is coded).
• Lot a bugs fixed.
Known bug: Some games preview could cause memory corruption (a very few spotted) and cause crash and weird...
210w ago - Today some HOT news in the XBox 360 scene has surfaced... ikari has released FreeBOOT v0.2 which allows users to run unsigned XEX files on their XBox 360 consoles... this essentially renders the dev boxes useless, so keep an eye on eBay for price drops soon.
From the ReadMe file: FreeBOOT is a rebooter for the Microsoft Xbox 360. This version of freeBOOT allows you to reboot into kernel 2.0.8955 on all Xenon, Zephyr, Falcon, and Jasper consoles with 16MB flashes, which are vulnerable to the JTAG hack.
Support for Opus and Jasper consoles with larger flashes will follow soon. As freeBOOT needs a second flash memory to store kernel 2.0.8955 and associated data, either a Cygnos360 or an xD card mod is required at the moment.
• Harddisk installation and save game/profile issues have been fixed
• Updated to kernel 8955
• Additional support for Zephyr and Jasper consoles with 16MB flashes
• Support for xD card mod and Cygnos360 V1 added
• Harddisk authentication disabled. The Xbox 360 will now accept any SATA...
Changes in 0.2:
• Increased speed of reloader
• Fixed bug in games like PokeMon XD (Game is protected against hacks)
• Increased speed of audio fix stuff
• Allow to select to start disc itself when using a multi game disc
• Avoid green screen when starting a game (button A)
• Disc change support on startup screen
• Disc change supported for all start methods
• Fixed Kirby's Air Ride
• Fixed non working PAL games on PAL console, when pressing B (e.g. Wario World)
• Support for Freeloader
• Support for Action Replay
• The loader will change the screen format in Wii mode to the screen format of the disc inserted at startup.