223w ago - Remember when we reported that a Ghostbusters PS3 patch fix was being released within the next two weeks? Well, it's now available!
To quote: A patch for the PS3 version of Ghostbusters has just been released, most significantly increasing the games resolution to match that of the 360, following the internet uproar.
Here's the official word: "Both single and multiplayer modes have been updated. In single player mode, fixes include an increase in resolution to match that of Xbox360 and some freeze issues, along with numerous other localization fixes.
"Several audio/subtitle mismatches have been patched up as well. The multiplayer patches fix certain maps when both SCEA and SCEE players attempt to play with each other, and the Pay Day Trophy and Capture All Most Wanted Ghosts Trophy now unlock properly."
225w ago - Today Sony's PlayStation Network Operations Director Eric Lempel has announced that enhanced PlayStation Network Trophies are now online, along with sharing a video of them below.
To quote: You asked for it and later this week we're delivering on it. We are making significant enhancements to the way you view your trophies online. Check out the walk-thru video so you can see these updates first hand.
Here's what you'll be able to do:
• View detailed info on your trophies on PlayStation.com
• Compare your trophies with multiple friends and other PSN ID's
• Compare details on trophies within each game
• Track your progress to the next level against friends
• See what trophies you have and what you still need to unlock for each game
• Use the sorting features to plan your game domination
In addition, the portable ID has been enhanced with trophy data so you'll also be able to take your portable ID with you to official game sites, social networks and other third party sites making it easier to show off your trophies and gamer status with friends online.
Your PlayStation Network Portable ID will link directly to your...
231w ago - Manu on the European PlayStation Blog has detailed some of the new features coming to the Internet portal side of the PSN in mid-July.
The biggest differences will be the ability to compare your trophies to those on your friends list and also view a little leaderboard to see how you rank amongst your friends.
To quote: First up is the new "My Trophies - Compare with your friends" page, which is fairly self-explanatory but will enable you to line up your Trophy collection alongside that of your PSN Friends.
Many of you also requested a Leaderboard, so you can see how you rank against your PSN Friends, and whether you've moved up, down or stayed in the same spot.
This is still work in progress and the design of these pages might change slightly, but as we get closer to the launch of these new features we'll let you know more details on how they'll work and the exact release date.
233w ago - Today Capcom's John Diamonon has announced news of a new Bionic Commando: Rearmed update which includes PS3 Trophies.
To quote: Capcom USA and GRIN decided to go back to the lab and work on an update for Bionic Commando Rearmed. But wait, it gets deeper.
Not only are we adding trophy support (that's right son), those over-delivering, son-of-a-guns got a little crazy and are offering a bit more:
New "Normal" difficulty setting. In this setting, the following changes are made:
• When you die, you respawn at the last solid ground or checkpoint
• The level Albatross B was cut
• The ability to reel out the cable when hanging or swinging to its full length
• If the player swings into a wall, they will no longer disconnect and be thrown away from the wall. Instead, they will keep connected and reel in
• Unlimited lives
Super Joe Machine Gun bug fix:
• When upgraded, the weapon also becomes more powerful in addition to the larger clip
• Fixed for all difficulty levels.
I hope all of you recognize the important role you play in helping us make better games. Our dialogues on...