- Today Capcom's John Diamonon
has announced news of a new Bionic Commando: Rearmed update which includes PS3 Trophies
To quote: Capcom USA
decided to go back to the lab and work on an update for Bionic Commando Rearmed. But wait, it gets deeper.
Not only are we adding trophy support (that's right son), those over-delivering, son-of-a-guns got a little crazy and are offering a bit more:
New "Normal" difficulty setting. In this setting, the following changes are made:
• When you die, you respawn at the last solid ground or checkpoint
• The level Albatross B was cut
• The ability to reel out the cable when hanging or swinging to its full length
• If the player swings into a wall, they will no longer disconnect and be thrown away from the wall. Instead, they will keep connected and reel in
• Unlimited lives
Super Joe Machine Gun bug fix:
• When upgraded, the weapon also becomes more powerful in addition to the larger clip
• Fixed for all difficulty levels.
I hope all of you recognize the important role you play in helping us make better games. Our dialogues on...