PS3 Theme Builder 3.0 contains numerous updates, including but not limited to the following:
• The application now opens / extracts P3T files automatically, when selecting one using the File > Open command or clicking on the Open button.
• There is a new companion application "Icon Manager". The Icon manager allows users to define new icons definitions as they are released by Sony, eliminating the need for an incremental updates to the application when Sony releases new Icons.
• The application detects if JPG files are saved in non-standard formats (e.g. progressive, or Huffman encoding) and informs the user that the image is not valid.
• After a successful compile, the application cleans up all the .GIM files.
• We have implemented checks that will prevent users from saving / building themes that have "Junk" names (e.g. Blank, undefined, sample, etc...).
• The Genre field has been changed into a combo box with several pre-defined selections available; however...
1. Support for FW2.5 icons.
2. Support for sounds.
3. Includes tool to convert audio file to vag format.
4. Drag and Drop images directly to the icons and backgrounds.
5. New preview mode.
6. Notification of missing icons on screen.
7. Double clicking on p3t files will launch them directly in PS3ThemeCreator.
8. Bug fixes.