To quote, roughly translated: The pulse generator which was put very little refined and theoretically ill-posed. I really worked, but it is true that there was always the first. So I miss a second version, more refined and controlled by cycles. Because in cycles? Each computer is different, CPU, BUS, etc etc.
That is why every computer will have its own cycle which is ascertained to start from the smallest to find it. In my case is 3, MSDOS running under a VMware...
• Switched to whole new IOP core
• Changed some compatibility modes effect
• Added compatibility for DVD9 layer1
• Improved overall speed for both SMB/USB
• Support for more embedded NAS devices
• Support for multiple partitions
• Added compatibility modes
• isofs/cdvdman now use disc type
• cdvdman now has streams
• Added game loading through network
• Static interface available
• Added language support
• It works in PS3 with PS2 emulation by software
From the ReadMe File:
Open PS2 Loader is a 100% Open source game loader compatible with USB Advance/Extreme game format. It's more compatible and it should work without ps2load or change DNASXXX.IMG tricks.
240w ago - Just over a month ago Ifcaro released PS3 USBLD Loader v0.3 RC1 & ModHook Versions, which attempted to increase PS2 game compatibility and added a language/driver file folder. For those unaware, PS3 USBLD Loader allows you to run PS2 image back-ups on a PS3 via USB.
This weekend he has made available both the PS3 USBLD Loader Source Code and a Patcher Utility, as follows:
To quote, roughly translated: The source code of the "Advance USB Loader for PS3" licensed GPLv2. The Web site of the project is: http://code.google.com/p/usbld/ I hope that it involved more people and more can be improved.
From the ReadMe file: INSTRUCTIONS FOR COMPILING USB ADVANCE LOADER
To compile the USB Advance Loader you need to make some previous actions.
First you will need a copy of USB ADVANCE unpacked completely (3MB)