- Following up on his previous
revision, PlayStation 3 homebrew developer KW
) has updated PSN Patch to v4.65.11 for PS3 Custom Firmware, which allows users to temporarily disable their CFW, spoof their Console ID and more as detailed below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
- Improved support for REBUG and REBUG-COBRA sytems;
- Added cobra extensions for REBUG-COBRA (4.65 CEX ONLY) (*);
- CFW disabling from within REBUG-cobra;
- Bypasses REBUG's plugin loading bug (REBUG now really loads 6 boot plugins);
- Webman will not be loaded from boot_plugins.txt if already loaded internally by REBUG.
- PSNPatch plugin updated;
- Cobra toolbox ONLY for 4.46 and 4.65 firmwares;
- All NON-COBRA functions are compatible with EVERY 4.XX CFW;
- Documentation updated to reflect the new changes;
(*) User should activate "System Mode: REBUG" in REBUG TOOLBOX for higher compatibility.
- To update psnpatch plugin, stealth extensions...