- MAG's Jeremy Dunham
has announced that the Massive Action Game has been updated today to PS3 Patch v1.04a, which includes the complete changelog as detailed below.
This latest patch addresses a number of balance-related housekeeping bits that should even the battlefields of Syr Daria Uplink and the overall Sabotage game type quite bit.
Besides an adjustment that's been made to all Sabotage player boundaries in an effort to put the kibosh on "spawn camping" exploits, v1.04a also adds a number of map-specific changes to S.V.E.R.'s Sabo homeland.
The map, which previously favored the defenders too heavily, is now much more contestable for attackers and defenders alike.
- Available March 17, 2010 | N/A (TPPS), 84MB (DLS)
• Adjusted player boundaries to limit "spawn camping" exploits in Darien Network, Copper Hills Relay and Syr Daria Uplink maps.
Map - Syr Daria Uplink
• Pushed in physical defensive boundary for Attacker's "Alpha Squad" spawns 10 meters.
• Removed two short staircases in front of Attacker's "Alpha Squad" spawn.
• Relocated box truck to block sightline on attacker's right side at "Objective A" stairwell.